Sunday, June 9, 2013

June 3-June 9

A handsome pic courtesy of Kirk :)

 The day I left Louisiana Kirk and the rest of the guys moved to Lafayette! The Hilton hotel they moved to is really nice they even serve dinner along with breakfast! 


One day while he was out knocking he came across a cemetery right in the middle of a neighborhood! I would not be cool with living there!


This summer Arizona has seen some really hot weather which is normal but during the few weeks I was home it reached 118 degrees! It was hot!

Because it was so hot and I had some free time when I wasnt working I swam at my parents pool!

 I went home for a little bit and worked on organizing some stuff! I keep all the notes, letters, birthday, holiday and wedding cards, invitations and pictures so I was organizing them to make books out of them! Why keep them if you never get to see them?


Kirk go new white work shirts!

 I was wanting a bow for my hair for a while so I finally got one!

One day while Kirk was eating lunch at a mexican restaurant with the guys at starting pouring! Those southern storms come and go quickly but when they do they hit hard!

My mom wanted ice cream one night (my dad wants it every night) so she told me if I went to get her some Baskin Robbins she would buy me some, so of course I did!

Another night of my dad's delicious BBQ, the Bachelorette and some soda!

On Thursday afternoon a bunch of us from Kirk's family and Megan's family got together for Evolett's 1st birthday party! The theme was polka dots and stripes! She got some fun gifts...some of which Tristan liked more than Evolett! haha


 She didnt like the rocking horse as much but she loved watching and laughing at Tristan on it!


Evolett wasnt too excited about cake smashing but she looked cute anyways!



 Megan, with help from her mom, spent a while making her cake! It was a 7 layer rainbow cake and looked really cool!

 My mom asked me to take the dogs to a new groomer that she found! She only lived like 10 minutes away and when I got there the house was behind all these trees and cactuses and surrounded by a big chainlink fence! It had a big sign on it that said "this property has been set apart by the state of arizona to be a wildlife reserve". I was like wow! So I rang the bell outside and noticed her front yard was covered in chickens, roosters and lots of peacocks! She let me in and I cautiously made my way to her shed where she had her dog grooming station! I picked them up later that day and Molly was freaking out! I would too if I was surrounded by tons of wild animals!

Thank goodness for technology! We got my mom an Ipad for mother's day so we face timed almost every night! It made being apart a little easier!

I was driving on the 202 freeway one night and noticed the Gilbert temple was so bright! So I drove to the gate as close as I could get and sent Kirk this picture! Im so excited for it to be opened!

 On Sunday after church the Morris's came over and my dad barbecued hot dogs and hamburgers and they swam in the pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment