Sunday, June 16, 2013

June 10-June 16

 Kirk has a new artist he likes and he sent me this song to listen to! She's different but pretty good! Summertime Sadness talks about being apart but loving each other! 


Another work out with my parents! Im getting so strong and Kirk is proud!

 On Monday before work I went to a hair show in Phoenix! It was an Enzo Milano class about their curling irons! We learned different techniques on curling, waves and vintage waves!

Kirk has been working hard and got 4 sales in one day!

 More ice cream! My dad asks for it every night haha

 I have been working hard on my felt quiet book! I hope it turns out great! 

Kirk worked out a little with Kevin Karges in the hotel gym!

 My dad made Roladin for dinner that was requested by Alyn! 

I had some spare time so I played with my hair a little! I tried a pixie and some bangs! After I sent the pic to Kirk he replied later saying he had been staring at my pixie picture and LOVED it! I was SO shocked! I thought maybe he was joking but later that night we face timed and for like an hour and Kirk was trying to convince me to cut my hair! I was really surprised! I am really attached to my long hair and want to keep it for as long as possible! Maybe one day when Im older ill be brave enough to have short hair!


I went over to Sam and Cherri's house to celebrate Sam's birthday and Annalee's birthday was 2 days later! During presents Cherri got out this teepee that she had when Kirk was little! 


Annalee turned 5 and Sam turned 58!

I found some cute pictures of Kirk when he was little! He was such a little stud!


No comments:

Post a Comment