Sunday, June 30, 2013

End of June/Grandma Gerties 90th

I hung out at my parents and played with Bif and Molly! Molly believes playing means tearing her toys' head off and ripping the stuff out! haha

Sent another pic to Kirk

And another saying "Me and Ned miss you" we loved Ned's Krazy Sub!

Then my family got together and went to the Elephant Bar for my dad's birthday! It was SOO good! His birthday was June 25th but we pretty much celebrated all weekend! He turned 45!





 Jeffery surprised him with a gift! A table he can use while he relaxes on his couch!



Another night that weekend my mom surprised my dad by taking him to Pizza Hut where Jeffery works and his friends came to join them!



I went to the gym quite a few times with my family! One night Alyn, my mom and I went together!

All summer I worked on a felt quiet book for my future kids! Alyn thinks its funny but I'd rather get this kind of stuff done now while I have time! Besides it kept me busy and distracted while Kirk was gone!




This is my favorite so far...inspired by Kirk!


One night my dad grilled steaks, potatoes, corn and bread for dinner and we ate outside on my parents new patio furniture under their new canopy!


 Alyn and I had a little outfit war through text!



 Saturday night we went to my Aunt Diane's house where they were having my great grandma Gertie's 90th birthday party! It was fun! We got to see family, eat dinner, and have birthday cake!




Alyn and mom with Zade

Grandma Gertie at her friends table

 Right when I got there I felt a little tap and Luke was standing behind me wanting to say hi! He got shy but ended up sitting with me at dinner! He is so cute and sweet! I ate then got cake and my dad said "Luke dont you think Whitney should eat a sandwich before she eats cake?" and he said yes and noticed I didnt have one on my plate! So he ripped his sandwich in half and gave it to me! He's always been near me whenever I'm around since my wedding! Stephanie said sometimes he asks "where's my cousin Whitney?" haha.



After the birthday party we went to downtown Mesa where they were holding a 4th of July carnival with tons of food, vendors and concerts! It was still like 105 degrees outside so we didnt stay too long! Afterwards we went to Pete's Fish and Chips cause we were still hungry!


Sunday afternoon after church we went to our family friends the Morris' house for dinner and cake for his birthday! We swam and I took this pic of their dog Milo to show Kirk! haha

Afterwards I had some spare time so I decided to highlight my hair! I guess real hairstylists can foil their own hair! haha
(no i am not naked under there) haha

No comments:

Post a Comment