Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day

Kirk and I didnt have any huge plans for Valentine's Day although it is our first one being married which is the best! I woke up with Kirk while he got ready for work and before he left I gave him a card and a gift certificate to get a massage at the place my mom took me for my birthday! He said he had never had a massage before so Im excited for him! Then he went to work! I stayed home and cleaned and organized our craft/work/gun room! During his break, Kirk came home and brought me tulips! They were so pretty! Its funny because we noticed they opened up a lot then at night the close back up!

 We hung out a bit then he went back to work! After work he came home, changed and we left for dinner! We went to Venezia's for pizza and wings! It was crowded!

Then we visited Annalee, Phoebe and Ruthie while Sam and Cherri babysat them! We watched the movie Brave with them then they went to bed! Kirk and I went home and enjoyed spending time together then we went to bed! It was a good day!
I didnt decorate too much but I did make this super cute banner!


I love Kirk so much and am so grateful to have him in my life! He is the best man I know and he makes me so happy! Im excited to spend our life together and enjoy all the fun were gonna have...then we'll enjoy the rest of eternity together!

No comments:

Post a Comment