Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Crazy Snow in AZ

It is not normal to see snow in the valley....especially not a lot of it! Since we were at the dunes we werent watching the weather so I didnt even see it coming! The day after we got back it got really cold overnight and Kirk sent me this picrture the next morning on his way to school! Four Peaks was covered with snow!


It was raining a lot most of the night and day! I went to work in the afternoon and while I was working on my client we started hearing a loud noise! It sounded like heavy rain but when we went outside to check it out we saw hail/snow all over the ground!



It was pretty crazy but fun to experience something different! It cleared up the next day and finally melted off the mountains a few days later! We made history here! hah

No comments:

Post a Comment