Sunday, February 10, 2013

Birthday with the Woodruff's

My birthday lasted a whole weekend! Sunday we went to church, I cleaned while Kirk had a meeting then we went over to Sam and Cherri's house for dinner! They made us roast and potatoes and artichoke! I had never had artichoke before but it was pretty good!

 When dinner was over Logan, Blair, the girls, Scott, Megan and their kids came to party! Casey, Kimber and Maxson joined us via Facetime!
Their view

My view

They sang to me, we had cake and ice cream and I opened a present from Sam and Cherri!


I wanted to share the candles with Phoebe but she changed her mind!

They gave me my own stack of blue rag towels (Kirk has a box full but I cant touch those :) and a check to get a facial! Annalee and Phoebe made me birthday cards and they were so cute! We all hung out and enjoyed each other's company for the night! Im so lucky to have so much family to celebrate with me!
Cute Evolett

No comments:

Post a Comment