Friday, March 2, 2012

Bachelorette Party!

So growing up i didnt have a lot of girl friends....well just the last 7 years or so ive been lacking in the girl friends department! So thinking about having a bachelorette party kind of bummed me out BUT i did end up making a list of 15 or so fun girls ive been friends with! Unfortunately only 5 or 6 actually showed up...oh well, what can you do! 2 of Kirk's good friends have girlfriends so Jodi and Marcie threw me my party and it was SO nice of them! We had it at Marcie's boyfriend, Austin's, house! It was awesome, they had a cute food table set up with a stripper pole, hanging underwear, streamers and a strobe light! It was pretty fun! I got some funny presents...everything a girl would need! They also made me a video of Kirk with interview questions and lets just say we got most of them right!

Cheyenne, Monique, Marcie, Jodi, Me & Jessie (not pic)




No comments:

Post a Comment