Saturday, March 10, 2012

Dinner & Reception

At 5pm we had a dinner with family and wedding party! It was in my Aunt Diane's backyard! Its so pretty with lots of space, grass and open white fences! My parents do BBQ catering so them and their friends provided the food (which everyone loved) and the photographer (our florist's bro-in-law) was here the rest of the night!
Ps...if you dont pick it up, our colors were grey and yellow!


 If you look closely theres a little boy in front of me...he's my cousins son! He was mezmerized by me (or probably the dress) and followed me around EVERYWHERE! He watched me get ready in the bathroom, got in line with me, pulled up a chair and ate dinner with kirk and i, stood behind me during out line, and asked to dance with me! So cute!
I think he was trying to push kirk out of the pic! haha

 We had to tell some people (like Kirk's family i hadnt met yet) "no, he isnt my son" haha My cousin had to keep pulling him away!







 Soooo.....before you look at these pics you have to understand the background....Aaron (kirk's best man/best friend) told my bridesmaid Sara that kirk was planning on smashing my face full of cake! Now i always planned on having fun with the cake but when Sara told me that i thought oh its ON! Sara said "Whitney you need to smash it in his face" sooooo..........

 ..................

 I did!!
(my mom said my face says it all)




 ps...Aaron is the guy in the background


I had cake up my nose for most of the night!
The first dance was Awesome with a capital A!


 Father Daughter dance
 Mother Son dance

Then it was dancing time! I LOVE to dance! I definitley wanted a DJ and dance floor!


 Kirk's brother, Scott and sister-in-law Megan's anniversary was March 10, our wedding day and they werent too happy at first to hear we also picked that day so i found out what their wedding song was and had the DJ announce a surprise dance just for them!
 Kirk's friends showed up and theyre cray!! (the new "crazy")

Bishop whipped out his break dancing skills!
 My mom and her friend (our first photographer) Lisa Marie Potter

 Tossing the bouquet


 My best friend since 5th grade, Sarah caught it! Now her and that boyfriend of more than a year should get the hint! wink wink ;)



Tossing the Garter

 Im still wondering what Aaron is doing...hahaha


 And the winner is...Tanner White!

 Apparently this is my gansta' face!

This is one of my all time favorite pics! I loved the sparklers (altho i thought my hair or dress was going to catch on fire) haha The photographer liked it so much that he made it his website and facebook main pic! I believe its Kirk's handsome smile :)

 Kirk's bro's and sister's decorated the car for us and off the our hotel we went!!



No comments:

Post a Comment