Friday, March 9, 2012

Wedding photos

The day before the wedding we had our photographer Lisa Marie Potter of Potterazzi Photography and her assistant takes our pics on the temple grounds! the weather was nice and kirk looked so handsome! They had kirk wait outside with his eyes closed while i changed in the visitors center!





She took a TON of pics but ill post a few of my favorites! ill try not to get carried away :)



  This is the photographer's favorite! 

 I think this one is sexy! I wanna blow it up and hang it above our bed!




I was super excited to see them and she got them edited really fast! Im so happy! I think its funny how opposite we are...Kirk is a handsome, blonde haired, blue-eyed boy and im a dark haired, brown-eyed girl! I guess they say opposites attract :)

No comments:

Post a Comment