Thursday, April 18, 2013

ASU's Movie on the Field

I got an invite from my friend Marcie to join her and some friends to see a movie at ASU! They were showing Pitch Perfect on the big screens at the football field! We met at Marcie's house and she drove us there! We picked a spot and layed out our blankets! A while after the movie had started these 2 boys showed up that Mandy had invited. Marcie and I werent too excited but we stayed on our side of the blankets! During the movie they gave out popcorn and boxes of candy!


Me, Laurel, Mandy and Marcie

When it ended we decided to go to Dairy Queen...it was closed so we went to Sonic! After we got there the boys showed up again! Mandy had called them and invited them to Sonic! We all sat around, hung out and ordered food! We had fun but Marcie and I felt a little uncomfortable hanging out without Kirk and Austin! Marcie even texted me and asked if I wanted to go home! A few of them convinced the waiter to bring out the skates that Sonic uses and let them ride around for a while! Then when one of the guys told us we should give the waiter our number as a tip I said "um, im married." and was ready to go! haha So we left and I drove home to Kirk! I was so excited to see him! I mean, it was fun to hang out with the girls for a while but I dont think i've ever hung out without Kirk and it was a little weird! Im definitly glad I get to be with Kirk everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment