Monday, September 2, 2013

Labor Day

On Labor Day my mom and I were off work and Alyn was out of school so it was a perfect opportunity to go shopping! They picked me up and we went to the new Outlets off of the I-10! I had never been before and some of the stores were having sales but I was surprised how much was regular priced! After we went to Mills Mall, shopped, got Wetzel's Pretzels for lunch and ran through the pouring rain to our car! We stopped at San Tan Mall on the way home and did a little shopping there too! I tried not to spend too much money and my mom and Alyn not wanting to stay at Forever21 helped because they were having a 50% off sale on the clearance! A SALE ON CLEARANCE! I couldve spent all my money there! I got one clearance item and a regular priced thing from H&M...those holidays are tricky, they'll get ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment