Friday, September 27, 2013

Austin & Marcie's Wedding

We were so excited to hear that our friends Austin and Marcie got engaged! They are a cute couple!

 I went to her bridal shower on a Saturday and watched her open all her fun gifts! Then she had a bachelorette party that Melisha, little Brielle and I went to together to BJ's then her friend's house to play games! I made her a fun video interview of Austin! We played games that involved questions and drinking Red Bull (can you say headaches, stomach aches and no sleep all around) haha, nails got did and lots of girl talk! She got lots of lingerie lucky her!


3 of us in one piece of underwear!



Austin had a camping bachelor party but Kirk couldnt make it!

We were so happy to get to be present at their temple wedding! I just love the temple and its always a good reminder of the wonderful blessings that come from it! 



Kirk was lucky enough to be a groomsman!




The reception was in her parent's backyard and the set up was so cute!



The reception was so fun! I love dancing so her dance floor and DJ was right up my ally! I LOVE when Kirk dances with me!





They left and had a fun honeymoon in Hawaii!
Yay for joining the married club! 

No comments:

Post a Comment