Friday, May 10, 2013

Rock Climbing

Kirk and I decided to go rock climbing for a date on Friday night! We went to the Gilbert Rec. center and climbed around on their rock wall for a while! It was fun! I was having a hard time getting to the top (ya know, cause of my fear of heights) so Kirk made a bet with me that if I raced him and made it to the top first he would buy me this purse I wanted! So I went for it and I...didnt make it!! My fears got the best of me! I was bummed!








A few days later we went to the Red Mountain Rec. center and climbed their rock wall too! We were leaving for Texas the next morning so I shouldve been packing! It was a little different cause we had 2 employees that had to belay us! Their wall was a little taller but I made it all the way to the top!! I was pretty excited and once I finally made it I was brave enough to make it to the top on all the levels! Kirk and I even raced to the top and he barely won!

No comments:

Post a Comment