Saturday, October 20, 2012

New Car!

Before the summer Kirk and i sold my car! It was a 2000 Red Dodge Stratus! I liked it...it cost me nothing each month and it had a sweet audio system that i would blast the music and turn up the bass! Well Kirk decided to put it on craigslist just to see if it would sell and lo and behold it was sold within hours! An older couple bought it that didnt even know what the system was! I was kind of bummed but we didnt need 2 cars in Houston! So we spent a long time looking and found this beauty...a 2005 Honda Accord! It looks EXACTLY like Kirk's car...white, tan leather interior, wood inside and a sunroof! I told him we should get His & Hers license plates but he said no way! haha
Im excited we finally got it because since weve been home ive been driving his parent's 15 passenger van....talk about draining my gas money!!


No comments:

Post a Comment