Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Dunes!

I joined Kirk and his family on a trip to the dunes! I was so excited because i had never been to the dunes before! Kirk and his family are veterans there! We went past Yuma! I have been riding quads and dirt bikes since i was little but never on the sandy dunes before so Kirk got to teach me!
We drove together in their 15 passenger van with a trailer of our toys! Logan and Blair followed with the girls in their van! We set up base with a canopy for some shade and a blanket and chairs for the kids to play on!
We spent all day riding, watching and playing in the sand!
I loved watching Kirk be a daredevil on his bike! He would ride so fast up this huge hill they called "Comp Hill" where people would race eachother and Kirk and Logan would jump off!

Annalee and Phoebe



Kimber helping Casey on the bike


Cherri with Annalee

Kirk with Phoebe

Sam and Phoebe

Kirk and I

Logan and Blair







(Left to Right) Casey, Kimber, Sam, Blair, Phoebe, Annalee, Logan, Whitney, Kirk & Cherri



No comments:

Post a Comment