Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Happy Anniversary To Us!

I can't believe we've been married a year!! Time has flown by! We had a hard time thinking of what to get each other! My parents always said to start small so you could build on it and get better and better every year! Well we didn't quite start small...but were both happy!
I decided to start saving money in February to give to Kirk in August for his birthday! He's been wanting a Rhino SO bad! Well we found one online that was a pretty good deal! It was nice and not to expensive! So I told Kirk he should really look into it, so he talked to the guy! Then one night he said he was going to go look at it with his friend Aaron! I told him if he really liked it he should go for it! So he came home and kept saying it was ok, he wasnt sure, he wanted to think about and I thought something was up! Then he told me to close my eyes, pulled out his phone and surprised me with a picture of it...he bought it and wanted to surprise me but couldnt wait! I was so excited! Happy first anniversary to us!!





No comments:

Post a Comment