Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Armoire

Right after Kirk and I got married we were searching for furniture online and came across this armoire! I liked the look of it and Kirk agreed so we went to this guys house and picked it up! It was online for about $90 but we got it for $70 thanks to Kirk! We kept it in Sam and Cherri's garage while we were in  Houston and moved it into our extra bedroom when we moved to ASU! Finally we decided to finish it!  We went to Home Depot, picked out paint, sprayed the screws and metal with his parent's finisher, and picked up the fancy, black scroll piece from Hobby Lobby! I love the way it came out! Kirk did so much work to help me! Know I just need to get our craft/gun room organized so we can use it!





2 comments:

  1. this looks awesome! wish i was as creative as you. ps you should totally do instagram ;) and post all of your fun crafts you do

    ReplyDelete