Saturday, December 15, 2012

Its Feeling A lot Like Christmas!

When Christmas was coming around Kirk and I knew we wanted a real tree! We love that it makes the house smell good and we hope to get one every year! We went to Home Depot, picked out a tree and tied it to the top of the car! We were a little nervous it would fall off the car but it did fine! We found out about a week later that real trees are banned from the housing....so we'll just not tell anyone! haha
I used my ornaments I got from growing up and bought Kirk another one this year! My grandparents gave us a new ornament this year that said married in 2012 with a bride and groom! I also decided the theme of it would be red and gold!




The Christmas calendar was a gift from Cherri last year! She made 5 of them to give to all her daughter/daughter-in-laws one day!


I was so excited to display some of our Christmas cards we got!

No comments:

Post a Comment